Great little countryside spa hotel, lovely location and main house extremely welcoming. Unfortunately we were ushered to a cramped out building across the courtyard. A bit like a Butlins Chalet, not what we expected for the price. Half of the equipment in the gym was out of action and the small pool also across the courtyard was great except for there being lots of the local population using it, did not mind this but perhaps some restrictions on occupancy would help. Restaurant a bit ostentatious and pricy especially if you did not book with the original reservation. Food was O.K. Was hoever offered lots of tit bits and was charged handsomely for them as well. Decided to eat out the second night and the local hostelries offered a far more affordable and exciting fare. Most staff were quite accomodating but some were not and made for an uncomfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walletts Court Hotel is a hotel near Dover, Kent with restaurant and Spa. The hotel has at its heart an ancient manor house which nestles in wild open landscape in White Cliffs Country ninety minutes from the city of London & ten minutes from the port of Dover. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Wallett's Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wallett`s Court Country House Hotel Dover
- Walletts Court Country Hotel
- Walletts Court Country Dover