“Stand up for SurfSUP” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Surf SUP NI

Surf SUP NI
Bushfoot House | Portballintrae Harbour, Portballintrae, Bushmills, Northern Ireland
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Surf Camps
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are the first SUP Surf school in N. Ireland and are based right beside the world famous Giants Causeway - in the majestic and scenic port of Portballintrae, Co. Antrim.We offer SUP lessons, SUP courses, SUPfaris and team development fun.John has been instructing sport for 20 years and his passion for SUP will surely rub off on you!"I provide a safe and friendly experience, focusing on getting you on your feet and enjoying this fabulous sport."
“Stand up for SurfSUP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Myself & two teenage daughters spent two very enjoyable afternoons paddleboarding with John. His instructional style was relaxed & encouraging, the equipment was in very good condition & I would rate the overall experience as excellent. It was the highlight of our holiday on the North Coast & would strongly recommend spending time paddling with John.

“Fantastic! Great value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Brilliant way to spend two hours. Great fun, great value, great instruction. Would highly recommend SUP. Will definatatly be back to have another go.

“Amazing day would highly recommend it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Had an fantastic day! Something fun and different. John was lovely and very encouraging :)

Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience with an excellent instructor!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

Wow!!! I would HIGHLY recommend doing stand up surfing! The water in portballintrae is so clear and beautiful! We felt so safe on the brand new state of the art equipment and John our instructor was brilliant!!! It's rare to get an instructor who can cater for a range of abilities but still keep it fun and informative for everyone at the same time!!! I cant wait to go paddleboarding again and there is no other place Id go!!! Thanks for a great workout, great craic and the thrill of learning something new in a beautiful part of NI!!!!

belfast
“Great experience , lots of fun and superb instruction !! A fun activity in a stunning location !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

It came as quite a shock to learn that my husband had booked a lesson for myself and our 3 kids as part of the sport relief weekend !! Under normal circumstances I would probably never have agreed to it but as it was such a worthwhile cause , I couldnt refuse !! The kids had done a bit before but I was a complete novice and felt quite apprehensive . John is a great instructor and immediately put me at ease . The lesson was really good fun and I couldnt believe how quickly I was able to stand up and paddle !! The kids ( ages 11,16 and 17 ) really enjoyed it too , especially when I fell in !! This is a great activity that I would recommend to familys or individuals and I'm really glad we did it , so thank you John and thank you Alan for signing us up for it !!

Visited March 2012