Raven Hall is in an amazing setting. It's very peaceful and has stunning views from the hotel & grounds.
The hotel is very good value for money and the food is excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Raven Hall is old fashioned rather than modern and that's part of its charm. It also means that it's affordable as you are not paying for swanky fixtures & fittings. The main let down is attention to detail in the rooms.
- flickering reading lamp
- stained toilet bowl that needs a very good clean
- electric plug socket that was covered with insulation tape rather than replaced
- unwatchable TV because the signal was so bad (affects all rooms)
With the exception of the toilet bowl, the room was very clean.
I will visit here again but I hope that all the rooms are given a detailed once-over by someone picky in maintenance/housekeeping.
- Also Known As:
- Raven Hall Ravenscar
- Raven Hall
- Hotel Raven Hall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country House Hotel situated on the clifftop overlooking Robin Hoods Bay with Panoramic award winning views, wt in 100 acres of National Park including free 9 hole golf course, gardens, tennis courts and putting also indoor swimming pool and sauna. The main hotel has 51 en-suite bedrooms including family rooms and there are 8 eco friendly log lodges with some self catering facilities within 150 metres. A perfect Wedding venue and ideal for a leisure break or exploring holidays with close proximity to Sacrborough, Whitby and the North Yorkshire Moors. A unique property in an enviable location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Raven Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.