“Great food if you don't mind the lack of service!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food if you don't mind the lack of service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing, the atmosphere were cool, we went on a rainy night and still sat outside under the huge umbrellas and enjoyed the music and the cool breeze. Now the service is a whole other story, I literally had to chase the sever down so he would take our order, the pizza came out pretty quickly, but our appetizer came out right after it. So if you are not starving and willing to chase down your server the food is definitely worth it. I can only imagine how nice the outside area would be on a non rainy night!

• Visited April 2013

Port Orange, Florida
“Tropics in Ponce Inlet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Jerry's Tiki Bar is the best place to go if you want to relax and feel like you are in a tropical island. The Tiki Bar outside has the straw hut like umbrellas and a huge fire pit for when it gets chilly. Karaoke night on Monday, 5 to 10 was packed the night I went. They also have other bands come during the week and weekends. The best pizza in town but the other food as in pastas or seafood, much more, and the best chicken strips around, are just as good. Pleasant atmosphere, service good, and full bar of course. There is also an inside dining area but who wants to be inside when you can be in the tropics. Try it you are sure to like it!

• Visited March 2013
Shoemakersville, Pennsylvania
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

A little place you might drive right by, as it's adjoined to a little mini market... but wait, is that a tiki hut roof and the end? This is what you get when you don't have a restaurant on the water but want to compete with those nearby. They've spent some money making a pretty nice outdoor tiki bar area, and making a respectable restaurant atmostphere.

The food here is classic Italian, in addition to many good pizza options. The menu is not extensive, but the food is very good and fresh. They bring out good salads, fresh bread, and satisfying entrees. I always enjoy the chicken picatta, and they have the best lasagna I've ever had. I've heard the pizza is awesome as well. The only thing we didn't like was the sweet iced tea-- it tasted spoiled, as so many restaurants allow to happen. Just not usually down south.

Service is always excellent and food comes quickly. If you're in Ponce inlet, you've got 5 restaurants to choose from, many bursting with patrons, slowing down service. At Jerry's, food is as good or better, it's smaller, more quiet and relaxing, and service is fast. With a little wine, you can make this somewhat romantic. No place else in Ponce is. We don't want to be without our Jerry's.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worth the drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

4.5/5 stars. The positive reviews we read reflected our experience at Jerry's. We ate outside with our kids and enjoyed excellent customer service in a family friendly atmosphere. Although, being from the west coast we still can't get used to restaurants allowing patrons to smoke polluting the air for everyone else.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, FL
“I thought a pizza tiki bar was a little odd, but I take it back.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The pizza was great, the service was great, and the live music was beyond great. It was the best time I have had in a long time. I'm already thinking about going back tomorrow. The food was very fresh and tasty. We tried the garlic knots and a type of white pizza.

With the tiki huts, I felt like I was in Hawaii. It was was very relaxing!!!

• Visited January 2013