This fairly new hotel had nice, clean, modern rooms and the swimming pool was pleasant after a days sightseeing. The owners were very friendly and helpful.
However the location was not very nice. It is situated out of the town, by a busy main road with a railway line running alongside and a motorway behind. Also I think there must have been a kennels nearby as we could hear dogs barking day and night.
Breakfast was included in the price but was inedible, consisting of plastic tasting pre-packaged sickly cakes and coffee.
Due to the location a car is needed as it is a bit isolated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated close to the shores of Lake Trasimeno, about 2 km from the centre of Passignano sul Trasimeno and offers studio apartments, one-bedroom apartments, suites and standard rooms. The hotel is strategically positioned on the borders of Tuscany and Umbria, giving you easy access to some of the most cultural and beautiful destinations in Italy, where you can visit historical towns or sample some of the excellent local wines. All of the rooms are well-equipped for a comfortable stay with en-suite facilities, a balcony or veranda, air conditioning, telephone, safety deposit boxes, minibar and hairdryer. If you stay in the summer then you will be able to use the swimming pool, sun loungers and garden, equipped with barbecue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Hotel Residence Montigeto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Passignano Sul Trasimeno
- Park Hotel Residence Montigeto Italy/Passignano Sul Trasimeno, Province Of Perugia