First of all, and urther most, we've been to many hotels during our stay in Greece, but never have we feelt so welcome as we felt at the honeymoon hotel.
The service is superb, you'll always get assistance in any matters. They helped us arrenged horse rides, and drove us down to the port on the day of departure.
The food was, as we say in Sweden "granny cooked", and has reasonable prices.
If you catch a room in one of the annexes, you'll be amazed of it's beautiness and well spaced areas. The only thing that might be a bit annoying is that the water contains residues of salt, since the hotel is close to the sea. It only a 5 min. walk to the beach.
over all, if you want a great stay in santorini, this is the place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Beach Apartments Hotel Perivolos
- Honeymoon Beach Apartments Hotel
- Honeymoon Beach Apartments Santorini/Perivolos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have you ever dreamt of spending your holidays with an authentic Greek feeling, enjoying the vicinity of Santorini's most beautiful beach, the famous Black Beach, eating delicious home-made Greek specialties and relaxing in the swimming pool after a hot summer day? So, be our guest at the Honeymoon Beach Hotel and feel at home! We are looking forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Honeymoon Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.