I stayed at the Santo Miramare resort Santorini with my wife and we had a fantastic holiday. The hotel is simple but clean and well presented. The staff are absolutley fabulous and cannot do enough for you. We booked through Thomson and had no issues with the actual holiday. The only negative comment I have was for a Thomson arranged sunset cruise with a four course meal. The resturuant was on an Island called Thirissia and it was called Captain Johns located in the harbour. All on the trip expected a nice fresh meal obviously! what we got was the toughest pork cutlet. very disappointing. The Hotel and Santorini are however fabulous. You will have a great time. PS do not go to Santorini if you are looking for a wild night life. It is very laid back. Perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santo Miramare is a fine luxury resort next to the black sandy beach of Perivolos. The absolute destination for families, group of friends, honeymooners or anyone who desires a highly standard accommodation in a traditionally built resort that offers everything the world famous island of Santorini is promising for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Santo Miramare Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santo Miramare Hotel Perivolos
- Hotel Santo Miramare
- Santo Miramare Resort Santorini/Perivolos