“Fresh fish and local vegetables - great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Oslo
“Fresh fish and local vegetables - great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very friendly small place with high quality fresh fish in addition to other local specialities. Best greek cuisine experience on our 14 day stay - recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
West Midlands, England
“No. 1 Restaurant in Pervilos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Don't let the decor which gives the impression of a fast food greek taverna put you off because this really is a top quality restaurant that proudly specialises in home produced vegetables and freshly caught fish which they will happily bring out to your table so you can view the catches of the day and select your choice.
When we were there we certainly felt we got that personal touch, the owner happily chatting with us and allowing us to sample some delicious local sea urchins with homemade bread and sauce before our main meal. Needless to say, our meal along with our wine and the service in general was all excellent and could not be faulted. If I return to Perivolos again this is the one restaurant I will make sure I revisit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Warm food, very slow service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited here a few days ago after reading reviews on TA, unfortunately we were disappointed. I ordered the Moussaka and the husband ordered the stuffed calamari. The restaurant was empty apart from one other couple, which I didn't mind but there was no excuse for inattentive service. Both of our meals arrived tepid at best. Not an enjoyable experience. We sat for at least 15 mind without a drink whilst trying to get the attention of the waiter. I would have thought that in these difficult economic times that the service would have been better. The food was overpriced and we will certainly not be returning. Sorry, a bit of a let down for us.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Santorini, Greece
“fresh crabs and risotto at Afros in Perivolos Beach Santorini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

tonight I had the most amazing meal at Afros, the chef prepared for me 4 crabs with Risotto, wowowowowowo it was amazing incredible taste and so fresh, I also had the fried zucchini, they wer awesome as well.
Afros is a great beach restaurant on Perivolos beach, the service is friendly and it offers a great atmosphere. I go to their beach on a daily basis and love it. Tonight it was the best meal I have ever had in this amazing island. Congratulation to Xrhstos (the owner ) and the chef

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wellington, United Kingdom
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Very good place to eat, home cooked and home grown food. The menu isn't very clear on what you get, just ask the owner and he will tell you or recommend something for you. This is the best house wine on Santorini, and very reasonable. free wi too. It's short a very short stroll from the Santo Miramare hotel.

Visited June 2013