Stayed for a week in the middle of August with my wife. We had a room with a side sea view (number 24). The room was excellent, the balcony view fantastic and despite previous reviews i can say that in all honesty the standard of cleaning could not be bettered.
Registration at reception inspite of the island powercut was easy and all members of staff throughout our stay were friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was good, relaxed and with a fantastic view of the sea. We had one evening meal which was superb.
The private beach was a wonderful extra and again all the staff on the beach were helpful and friendly. The beach is clean and the waiter/waitress service was wonderful as was the idylic location. There is also a pool which because most people go to the beach is very quiet and relaxed. The size of hotel, only 28 rooms, really suited us and the quality of restaurants nearby meant we had no need to dine at the nearby busier village of Perissa.
A wonderful hotel, in a great location with fantastic staff. Would definitely like to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel in Perivolos Santorini is the epitome of island life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Meduse Perivolos
- La Meduse Hotel Perivolos
- Anemos Beach Lounge Hotel Santorini/Perivolos