“cafe scholio for cool nights!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 10 Attractions in Koufonissi
Type: Coffeehouses, Bars
More attraction details
Owner description: Cafe Scholio is a beautiful cafe / bar where you can enjoy your cafe or your drink with interesting people, Mimis and Nena. Cafe Scholio was an Old School in Koufonissi. Don't miss crepes....
Naxos, Greece
“cafe scholio for cool nights!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

when i go to islands,i m not interested in seeing the night life..except if i find something unique!!cafe scholio is such an example!!!when you walk into the bar,you will see what i mean!!!!its a place where you think that you are back to another era!!!the owners are so friendly and cool that they make you feel very comfortable!!!i recommend this cafe bar unreservedly!!!!

Visited June 2013

Athens
“Scholio 4 ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Super coctails & crepes! Great music & friendly people! All these at a stone built bar! Scholio!
What else do you need to have a great time at Koufonisia?

Visited June 2013
“a small cozy place with attitude”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

That was the bar that we liked most in Koufonissia. The hosts (nena & mimis) were very friendly, the drinks were great and the atmosphere was really special. There was also a photography exhibition and the whole concept had a genuine touch.

Visited August 2012
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Interresting things to lesson, or to drink...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

There is a little place, at the bottom of the village of Koufonissi, called the Schollio cafè. I was walking there, when I heard some good music, 60's and 70's rock.
Then, I decided to enter and I discovered two nice peoples, Mimis and Nena.
I started to know lots of things about Koufonissi and his inhabitants, about the life in the island, the things to do.
I've heard the best music in the island, and we can speak about rock bands, after drinking very good shots, made by themselves. I've drunk lots of very good fruits juices (specialy with bananas).
And finaly, you can eat some crepes, salted or sweeted, or have a yogurt with honey, nuts and fresh fruits.
In this place, we met lots of great people, and we spend very good time.
Enjoy this café!!!
David a french tourist.

Visited May 2012
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“The Best Bar in the Greek Islands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Great Bar, Great atmosphere, good music, lovely people on a beautiful small island. Everyone is made welcome by Mimis and Nena; Tequila!
I toured many islands without going back to any, then I decided that I would pick one to return to, and Scholio played a big part in my decision; I have since returned at least 10 separate holidays. I have staggered back to my apartment more times than I can remember.

Visited July 2011