Four Canadians went to this hotel last year., we got a great price and it was well worth it.
Check in was quite smooth considering a bus load at a time is dropped off.
We were given a third floor room which wasn't going to work for my boyfriend(hip problem)
They moved us as soon a s we asked, hard bed, gave us a pillow top.
We were in building 6, nice and quiet, no kids in the pool.
I really wish they would get proper lounge chairs, they are rock hard but we followed everyone else and got a blow up to sit on top which we gave away when we left.
Its a large complex but easy to get around, take time to see where everything is. Food, not bad, there was always something to eat and none of us got sick, that was a bonus for me! Try the Picolo, delish!
Bring your own insulated drinking cup,
Bring your own shampoo, face clothes etc, they don't have the freebies that most hotels have.
No scramble for chairs at pool or beach, that was a nice change too.
All in all great vacation I would say the best thing about this hotel are the employee's, great people skills.Fun was had by all, will be back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Hotel
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Bucerias
- Royal Decameron Mexico
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Royal Decameron Complex Puerto Vallarta
- Royal De Cameron
- Royal Decameron Nuevo Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Royal Decameron