We spent March 22nd - March 29th at the Royal Decameron and as always, it did not disappoint !!!
This was our 4th time at the RDC, we have stayed elsewhere in Nuevo Vallarta as well as other parts of Mexico . Once we vacationed at the RDC we were hooked ! We stayed in building # 1 as we love to hear the waves crashing all night long and the views are amazing . We had a very nice room with a flat screen TV and a king bed. It was spotlessly clean. We have also stayed in building # 4 on previous visits and have always had nice rooms. I don't understand the complaints about no toiletries or magnifying mirrors, I never use the hotel toiletries anywhere I go anyways as I like to bring my own.Do your homework before you book people !!!
This resort is spotless, the people are friendly and eager to please.The grounds are very pretty and the beach is wonderful. We have no complaints about the food, it is typical of an all inclusive. The Italian restaurant " The Piccolo" is our favourite. We never waited long to get our reservations booked.
If you have booked this resort , go and have a wonderful time.
We will definitely be back !!
Thank You Royal Decameron...we had an awesome vacation :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Hotel
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Bucerias
- Royal Decameron Mexico
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Royal Decameron Complex Puerto Vallarta
- Royal De Cameron
- Royal Decameron Nuevo Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Royal Decameron