My boyfriend and I took our first trip together to this resort. We were in block 6 , and delighted to find the bar and the pool right outside our door. The staff overall were friendly , funny and very helpful.
We went to Bucerias 20 min walk and found this restaurant that had this band called "Flamingos" that played flamenco music , it was wonderful..
The buffets were good, better than most buffets that I have been to.
The Brazilian A la Carte was very good, and the Italian one was amazing. Do NOT eat at the Japanese restaurant, it is horrible and not anything like Japanese food. They really need to get a Japanese Chef there !
The beach is amazing and we walked 5 miles every day. The chairs at the pool are very very uncomfortable but if you buy a 7 dollar raft it is the best money you have ever spent. Floating in the pool is so great.
There are many excursions although we didn't do any of them , we heard Rhythm of the Night is supposed to be fantastic. The sunset and the sky is beautiful.
I would recommend this hotel .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Hotel
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Bucerias
- Royal Decameron Mexico
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Royal Decameron Complex Puerto Vallarta
- Royal De Cameron
- Royal Decameron Nuevo Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Royal Decameron