Resort have 6 buildings, Nr. 1 is the closest to the beach, but also very noisy because the
activities going on the whole day.
Nr.5 or 6 are the most quiet but also farther to the beach front, still very good accessible.All is surrounded with nicely landscaped gardens. Makes you feel like in paradise.
Food in the buffet style open concept restaurant is plentiful, tasty, fresh with different varieties.
A la carte restaurant (5 of them) are also very, very good.
We liked the most the Italian Picollo restaurant with very nice staff, esp. Ignatio, our server, who makes you feel really at home.
Rooms are good size, daily cleaned, daily clean towels with nice towel artwork, which put a smile every day on my face, just to look at it. The maid was super lady. The cost of the room safe (recommended) is 28 pesos.
Evening entertainment was really excellent ! Good work. Very talented dancers.
During the day you could participate in many activities. such as yoga, salsa class, painting
the pottery and much more.
Beach is nice, but the water is a bit murky.
Beach chairs are plentiful but NOT PADDED ! Very uncomfortable to sit on them.
On the main street is a bus stop and for 12 pesos you can visit P. Vallarta.
15 min. walk to the local market of Becerias.
All staff is friendly and helpful.
Beach is infested by local vendors bothering you every minute to buy something.
Be careful esp. with the so called jewellery vendors, selling fake silver.
Better to purchase at a reputable store in P. Vallarta.
Bars are on every corner of the property, lots of varieties also non alcoholic mixed drinks, just ask for virgin pina colada. Taste great.
Tequila is good to purchase at Vallarta's MEGA or Walmart.
Take lots of sunscreen lotion with you, bottle of shampoo and enjoy your stay !
Bon voayage ! Viva Decameron.
Love to return, it was a good holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Decameron Complex composed of three hotel units: Flamingos, Tropical and Royal, is located 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport on the most exciting and extensive beach of the beautiful Bay of Banderas in the typical Mexican town of Bucerias in Riviera Nayarit. The colorful architecture of the Royal Decameron Complex offers 5 swimming pools, 4 of which are suitable for children, and long stretch of beach where you can enjoy different activities, non-motorized water sports and bar services. You can also enjoy a large number of buffet and a la carte options with specialized restaurants including: JAP JAP, Wok, MexicanoFusion, Piccolo and Steak House, among others. We also offer 6 bars along the beach and beside the swimming pools. The Royal Decameron Complex also has other installations like the Vallarta disco, 3 tennis courts, one soccer pitch and a fun Kids Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Decameron Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Hotel
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Bucerias
- Royal Decameron Mexico
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Royal Decameron Complex Puerto Vallarta
- Royal De Cameron
- Royal Decameron Nuevo Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Royal Decameron