We were at Royal Decameron from July 7 - July 11. This was our 3rd trip to Mexico, the previous two to Cancun. We decided to go somewhere less touristy and with a slower pace and thinking that this would be in PV, we found Royal Decameron. Although I try to keep in mind that this was a vacation and to not get picky, I do have issues to address. 1. The food was terrible, most meals we typically ate a lot of salad.
Breakfast was the best. 2. The beds were the worst I have ever seen, it was like laying on a board. Make sure to bring your own pillows. 3.
Arrange your arrival time late in the day, we arrived around 10:00 a.m.
and had to wait until 2:00 to get a room. 4. If you like millions of kids running around the place, this is it! We spent the majority of our time at the adult pool. Our kids are 11 and 14, they did not want to be with the young kids and could not stay at the adult pool.
Things to enjoy: 1. The ocean - we rode a lot of great waves and enjoyed the time. Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean are my sunglasses! 2.
Take a trip into town or the country side.
In the end, we won't be returning to the Royal Decameron. Maybe it's back to Cancun next year?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Hotel
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Bucerias
- Royal Decameron Mexico
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Royal Decameron Complex Puerto Vallarta
- Royal De Cameron
- Royal Decameron Nuevo Vallarta
- Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Royal Decameron