“A good place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Bella Maria Bed & Breakfast

Casa Bella Maria Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bucerias
Casa Bella Maria Bed & Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Casa Bella Maria Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
13 Constituyentes, Bucerias 63732, Mexico   |
Ranked #7 of 16 Bucerias B&B and Inns
Winnipeg
“A good place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

With the very congenial hosts, the awesome breakfasts, the ease of access to the town and the connections that the hosts had for things to do we had a great time. For us it was a great base to have while touring around, relaxing and getting the lowdown on the locals, where to eat, travel and find entertainment. Kasey and Nadine go out of their way to insure a good experience for their guests which we certainly appreciated.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Excellent breakfasts, comfortable room, accommodating hosts, pleasant surroundings. Two weeks of pure relaxation. Thanks, Kasey and Nadine, for making it all possible.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

I stayed here with some friends and extended family and the trip was once in a lifetime. I can attribute this experience to Casey and Nadine partly because they were so accomodating and wonderful BB owners. They fed us well, have a beautiful B&B 2 blocks from the beach, and were incredibly easy going. It felt like being at home, but so much better. I would go back in a heartbeat. I had such a great time, I want them to come up to California and visit!

I would highly recommend this place above any other. Hands down 10/10 service, food and friendship :)

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

I stayed here in February with several members of my family. I recently returned from Iraq and staying at Casa Bella was one of the best experiences I have had with any B&B I stayed at in the past. Casey and Nadine go through great effort making sure your stay is memorable. The location is great, the house is beautiful and has a relaxing atmosphere. All of the rooms are great and well kept. Every breakfast meal prepared was absolutely delicious. During our week stay it was exclusively family at Cass Bella and I would recommend for anyone considering a place for a family gathering to pick this place as you have a great place for a fun time. My next trip down to Mexico, I would most definitely stay there again.

Jon
Virginia Beach, VA, USA

• Stayed February 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

I had a amazing stay that this B&B with my extended family. It is a very private/secure place. The owners took very good care of my family and I. They knew a lot about the area and could tell you what were the best places to go. The B&B is located a few blocks from the beach and is a very nice and safe walk. There is a nice pool there where you can relax in the morning and a covered outdoor bar area where you can unwind with a drink after a long day on the beach. They are very accommodating to your needs. The place is well maintained and clean. Great Breakfast and very comfortable. Makes you feel like you are part of their family. This was a trip I will remember for a life time, thanks to them, and I will being going back in the near future.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Been to Casa Bella Maria Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!