“Beautiful View” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Pacific Ave 150, Bucerias, Mexico   |
BC
“Beautiful View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our 12 day stay here was awesome. We were on the 5th floor and our views were beautiful. We spent many hours at the roof top pool and on the beach just steps away from the hotel.

We loved the small kitchen however it could use a bit more cooking supplies, but, we managed. Nice to have the option of cooking however there are many places to eat close by. You can also buy a large bottle of water from the front desk which was great so we did not have to purchase water every day.

The staff are great!

Room Tip: The end rooms are larger so if you want more space those would be the best especially if you are sta...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Gerente at Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Guest:

As the manager of the hotel, I usually like to make a point of talking to our guests while they are on site, this allows me to get a first impression of what is going on with our property. Some times though, when I do not get to see them, I like to read their comments when they are posted on the Tripadvisor page so that I can address the various items as they are presented.

In this case, I want to thank you for mentioning the items that should be in the kitchen to make them more functional. I hereby am committing to you that in your next visit to our hotel you will find a more complete cooking ware assortment.

Concerning our staff, I will convey your comment to them, I am sure that they will like to hear about it.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

José Luis Casillas U.

45 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We just returned from Bucerias and our first time stay here. The hotel staff were great from the moment we booked with them to the end of the visit. The hotel has nice modern rooms with kitchen facilities. We were on the 5th floor and looked out over the bay - what a view. The hotel is just accross the road from the beach and nice restaurants. We certainly will go back.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the bay
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jose Luis C, Gerente at Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Hello Irene:

On behalf of Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias, I want to thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to our town and hotel. It pleases us to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would consider visiting us again.

We certainly look forward to seeing you again in a near future.

José Luis Casillas U.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Just stayed at Suites Nadia for 2 weeks and was very happy with my choice. This was my first time in Bucerias and after checking the hotel's website and reading the TA reviews, decided to give this hotel a try. I was very happy with my choice. The room itself was nice and modern in design, with slate floors, modern bathroom fixtures, a comfortable bed, a great walk-in shower that always had hot water, a balcony that looked out on the ocean and mountains and a ceiling fan that kept the room breezy and cool. I didn't use the air conditioner once while I was there.
There was a small kitchenette that is equipped with a coffee maker, microwave, small two-element stovetop, toaster, a few plates, bowls and glasses, including wine glasses, and a small fridge that has a tiny freezer compartment. It kept my milk and mango juice cold for breakfast. I went to the nearby corner stores and bought some cereal, bread, peanut butter, bananas and apples. You can get the basics at the small stores without necessarily going to the big Mega grocery store a little further down the highway.
The room was always nicely cleaned by the maids each day, so I left a tip on my pillow each morning. Some of them even washed out my coffee pot. My room was on on the side of the building rather than on the front facing the ocean directly, but my balcony still had a great view of the ocean and mountains.
The pool and jacuzzi on the roof deck have an amazing view of the ocean. (If you want a preview, see the amenities section of the hotel website and click on the photos).
It's lovely to go up there with coffee in the morning to read and look out at the view. The pool is tiny, but nice for cooling off if you're lying in the sun and reading. The jacuzzi I found only lukewarm, but still nice. The view up there definitely lives up to the photos on the website.
There is also a shaded area where you can sit if you don't want to sit in the open sun.
All of the front-desk staff people that I dealt with were very friendly and helpful, as was Jose Luis, who I dealt with only through email in booking the room in the fall.
This is a nice central location in Bucerias with some good restaurants nearby, including Los Pericos, just one street over, which has excellent breakfast and lunch.
The only thing I would mention to those who are light sleepers or who go to bed early is that there are some very noisy bars just one street up from the hotel. This is not the hotel's fault, but noisy bars including an Irish pub, the Drunken Duck, Luna Lounge and others that seem to play loud music into the early morning hours and attract the kind of loud drinkers who are not my type.
Because the bars all keep their windows and doors wide open, the noise of the music and crowds carries to the hotel.
I had some foam earplugs and I used those, and I was usually so tired from all my sightseeing that by the end of the day I was able to sleep anyway, even with the bar noise. It's just something to be aware of if you're considering the hotel.
One other slightly strange thing is that one of the floors of the hotel still is not finished, at least in my stay in February. So as you walk up the stairs to your room you see one floor that is still nothing but concrete with piles of construction materials sitting around on the floor. It's a little strange given that the rest of the hotel has been nicely done. There is also an unfinished courtyard area off the lobby which could be a very nice garden and patio area for sitting if they would put some flowers and plans in, but it's not really appealing right now the way it is.
I did not bring my laptop, but the hotel has a computer in the lobby that guests can use, which also came in handy for researching sites and restaurants.
I would definitely stay here again, thanks mostly to the excellent staff. There is also a Hotel Suites Nadia in PV that one of the guests told me was nicer than this property, but I was happy here.
On one morning, I had booked a day trip to San Sebastian with Vallarta Adventures and needed to be at their headquarters in nuevo vallarta fairly early in the morning for the bus trip.
My room at Suites Nadia did not have a phone so I couldn't get a wake-up call, but the night desk guy came and knocked on my door in the morning to make sure I woke up, and he also arranged a taxi to be there right at the hotel, even though I had not even asked for one...I had planned to walk down the street to find a taxi, so it was a nice surprise to have a driver waiting there for me in the morning.
Thanks to everyone at the hotel for a great stay in Bucerias.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Hi Steve:

First of all, I thank you for taking the time to post your experience at Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias, we thank you very much for your effort. We are very happy to know that overall you had a great visit and that you would be willing to come back and stay with us again, please do so.

Concerning the noise coming from nearby bars, we, along with other hotel owners and the neighbors have already been addressing the issue with the local government and is presently being handled with those bar owners. As you know, Bucerias is a very small town and the government at times does not frequently supervise the operations of the various businesses of the area which unfortunately at times is abused; this is the case now. Fortunately, this matter is being addressed right now.

In respect as to why the fourth floor has not been finished, the reason is that in our concept we contemplate selling the units on that floor to anyone who would be interested in buying them under a full ownership basis. As a developer, I am willing to build-to-suit to meet the buyer's needs. Yet, since I have not had anyone expressed a desire to buy either of those units, I have not completed them. However, in the upcoming summer months, once occupancy is low, we will continue with such construction.

Again, Steve, I thank you for sharing your experience of your recent vacation at Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias and look forward to seeing you soon again.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed for 10 days this month and it was OUTSTANDING to say the least. The hotel is beautiful - the management and staff always went out of their way to make our stay OUTSTANDING. The location is perfect - with the beach and many restaurants right out the door. I can't wait to go back! The countdown is on for next year...Wendy and Bill, Calgary, AB

Room Tip: the 01s and 03s are the corner units so bigger and have great views
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Wendy and Bill:

Just a simple thank you for sharing with us about your recent visit to our Bucerias hotel. I will make sure that all the staff is aware that their efforts are paying off, I know they will enjoy knowing about it.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lethbridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We ran across Nadia last Jan, while we were there renting a wonderful condo, only a few blocks away. Sergio took us on a quick tour of a few rooms, and then we went to the top. What a view!! Rates a 10 for sure. From the pool you can see the whole Bay. We booked there, and just returned, Nov17-24. Rooms are modern, with kitchenettes. We will be returning in March for another week stay. Sergio and all the staff were wonderful, and very helpfull. We look forward to our return.

Glen & Joyce
Lethbridge Alberta

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Glen & Joyce:

In behalf of the staff at Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at our complex. It pleases us to know that you enjoyed your holidays with us as well as the views to the ocean and mountain from our swimming pool and jacuzzi deck.

Again, thank you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Gracias.

vancouver bc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed on the 5th floor in an ocean view suite. The room was quite big with a sufficient kitchenette. As well as a king size bed, there was a sofabed. The rooms were clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful. You just step out the door to many restaurants and the beach. Also there is a great irish pub- the Shamrock- just up the street which serve really good burgers.
Best of all was the infinity pool on the 6th floor with an awesome view. Nice to sit in the pool and watch the sunset or watch from the balcony. Thanks so much to the Solorio family.
We will be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Guest:

As owner of Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias, it pleases me to read your comment in which you state to have ejoyed your recent visit to our hotel. I will convey your special reference to the Solorio brothers; they are a true blessing to have among our staff.

Again, we thank you for taking the time to write about us and we look forward to have you stay with us in a near future.

José Luis Casillas Urrutia
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

We have stayed in Bucerias many times but on a recommendation from a friend we stayed at Hotel Suites Nadia from March 12-28, 2012. We had a fabulous time and loved the hotel. The room was great and we used the kitchenette often. While there we did view a larger room and have booked for next year in it! We loved the location in the heart of all sorts of restaurants/bars and the beach just across the street - plus our veranda was great people watching spot! And the ocean view right there for us to enjoy. The staff was very gracious, helpful and friendly - felt like they really cared. The pool on the top floor was a nice get away and enjoyed having coffee up there every morning, plus sunning in the afternoon. The free calls to the US was a plus and WiFi for our use. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: The 01 series rooms have king beds and are a bit larger; 02 series are smaller and more like a studi...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Gerente at Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias, responded to this review, March 31, 2012
Dear Guest:

We, the staff and management, appreciate the time you took to write about your recent experience at our Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias. It is a great satisfaction for us to know that you found our facility satisfactory and your comments encourage us to continue to work to maintain our hotel in the best condition possible for the enjoyment of our guests.

We thank you for choosing us again to come back next year, we will have extra services which I am sure you will like.

Muchas gracias.

José Luis Casillas Urrutia

Been to Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias? Share your experiences!