“Italian @ It's Best in NV” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 110 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Chicago, Illinois
“Italian @ It's Best in NV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Never thought we could have such a great time, and meal. We found this place on the last night in Nuevo. Met the owners from Canada who were Italians, and they knew how to cook. The menu reminds you of Northern Italy, with a canadian twist. VERY,VERY,GOOD. If you are in Nuevo, this is a must stop for Good Italian food.

Visited December 2012

Riverton, Manitoba
“You absolutely must try this restaraunt. You will not be disappointed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were at Sandrina's two years ago for the first time and loved it so we picked it as the place to have our reception dinner after our wedding on January 4th, 2013. The atmosphere is beautiful and the service is second to none. And the food ... absolutely delicious. I had the pollo parmesan and my husband had the steak and shrimp. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. We even went back again the night before we left Mexico.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guadalajara, MX
“If I had only "one meal to eat" in PV . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

If we were in the Puerto Vallarta area and told to pick "one place" for a meal, we would quickly choose Sandrina's in Bucerias. Sandrina is a nice Greek lady from Canada who simply knows how to prepare exceptional meals. We have been there a dozen times, including a New Years Eve, and we all left talking about what a wonderful experience we had. She offers a variety of meat and fish dishes along with several well prepared vegetables. The food is simply wonderful! My wife is lactose and gluten intolerant and they have dishes that can be prepared to meet those needs. The staff is first class and the rear terrace is the "place to be" for a wonderful evening, and you will be less than a block from the sea. She has a nice deli in the front of the restaurant if you can't stay for a meal. So go and enjoy this wonderful, small restaurant, and I know you will thank me when you do.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vernon
“Best in Bucerias”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The food was awesome. Had the fish one night and the Souvlaki another night. Staff were great. The restaurant setting is very cool. The people that own it are from Vancouver Island I believe and there is a lot of funky stuff for sale. Loved the glasses and plates.

Visited January 2013
Bucerias, Mexico
“Must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

It's a surprise to wander through the shop out into a candle lit garden terrace for the dining room. I had Andres special pasta - I think I could eat that dish every day. Every single staff member at one point stopped by to say hello. Exceptional food, atmosphere and service.

Visited January 2013