I have to say, I have never experienced anything like it. What makes this place great is not just the peaceful, outstanding, beautiful estate but the beautiful staff that goes with it. My husband and I were privileged to have stayed three wonderful nights and we were sad to leave. Our villa was stunning, the quad tour was freaking awesome and I can't believe how HUGE the estate is, the peacefulness was BLISS! and the food, five star, unbelievable, indescribable.
Richard the GM - down to earth, great guy, awesome to have a wine with
Ricky - Just a sweetheart, awesome at making cocktails
Greg - Knowledgeable in wine/beer/everything, unbelievably awesome guy
Tim - Chef, this guy can cook!!!!!! out of this world
Worth the time, worth the money!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Wharekauhau Country Estate Hotel
- Wharekauhau Country Estate Featherston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anything is possible whether it be an insight into farming in New Zealand, a tour of the lodge'€™s historic coastline, or even something as simple as enjoying a walk through the 5,500 acre haven that is Wharekauhau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Wharekauhau Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.