It was only a one night stay as we were only visiting a friend. The room was a standard 2 queen bedroom for NZ99 per night. Parking for the car was available and you can actually park infront of your room as the hotel is only a single story establishment. So this is handy if you want to easily off load things from your car to your room.
Hotel has a swimming pool, mini entertainment area with a couple if arcade game machines for the kids and a restaurant that apparently has a good reputation for it's food.
A no hassle, clean and comfortable hotel recommended to all of you are planning on a short stay in Masterton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park's completion of a NZ$7 million refurbishment has seen it become one of Wairarapa’s most luxurious hotels, now holding a 4 Star Plus Qualmark rating. Located in the heart of an internationally acclaimed wine region, the resort is set in 10 hectares of landscaped grounds & native bush on the outskirts of Masterton, Wairarapa's largest town. Nearby attractions include vineyards, Tui Brewery, Vintage Aviator Collection & PMB National Wildlife Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Hotel And Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa
- Copthorne Hotel Masterton
- Masterton Solway Park