Having made it to 20 years married we had our first night away together without the children since the end of 1997 when we first became parents! We had a package of one night in the hotel, a bottle of bubbly, three course dinner, and full breakfast the next morning. It was a great day away together - we enjoyed a coffee in the cafe, my wife had a swim, the dinner was really good at The Grill, breakfast was nice and everyone in the hotel was just lovely. We've stayed here a few times before with the kids and it is also a really good place for them with the family restaurant on the grounds of the hotel. This hotel keeps its standards really high and I recommend a stay here. The wine list at the restaurant is almost entirely made up of Wairarapa wines which I think is a really nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park's completion of a NZ$7 million refurbishment has seen it become one of Wairarapa’s most luxurious hotels, now holding a 4 Star Plus Qualmark rating. Located in the heart of an internationally acclaimed wine region, the resort is set in 10 hectares of landscaped grounds & native bush on the outskirts of Masterton, Wairarapa's largest town. Nearby attractions include vineyards, Tui Brewery, Vintage Aviator Collection & PMB National Wildlife Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Hotel And Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa
- Copthorne Hotel Masterton
- Masterton Solway Park