The rain was pummeling down when we drove into Whangamata, so we stopped at the first place we saw.... and got lucky! With a little coaxing, we got a room with a private spa.... and spent the afternoon enjoying the rain instead of cursing it! There were even some cookies, a little tea and cocoa.. nice! I had a really indulgent day. Walked into town for some takeaway when the rain stopped, (quite convenient). The room had a little table and chairs to eat. Spread out the maps on the giant bed and planned the next day's travels. It was definitely a great choice for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality self contained motel accommodation overlooking a superb pool complex and large BBQ area for great outdoor dining. Spacious studio, one and two bedroom units with private spa and deck, well equipped kitchens, marble & tile bathrooms and Sky TV. Private, luxury honeymoon suite ideal for romantic getaways. Free wireless internet, off-street parking & newspaper. Children's playground and breakfast available. Close to Marina, beaches, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Breakers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Hotel Whangamata
- Breakers Motel Whangamata, South Pacific