We stayed for 2 nights in february 2012. Lovely owners who even did our washing ( the guest machine was 'playing up') very clean, the spa was wonderful. We have just returned after travelling for 8 weeks and this is one of the most welcoming hotels we stayed in, our little bit of paradise. The facilities in the hotel were ideal and the super Market a 5 minute walk away. Hopefully - if funds allow- we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality self contained motel accommodation overlooking a superb pool complex and large BBQ area for great outdoor dining. Spacious studio, one and two bedroom units with private spa and deck, well equipped kitchens, marble & tile bathrooms and Sky TV. Private, luxury honeymoon suite ideal for romantic getaways. Free wireless internet, off-street parking & newspaper. Children's playground and breakfast available. Close to Marina, beaches, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Breakers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Hotel Whangamata
- Breakers Motel Whangamata, South Pacific