“Great final dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Napier, New Zealand
“Great final dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had soul burger with my family on the last night of our stay in whangamata, great fresh burgers with great names to match. Service was fast and although it was busy service was still top notch. Great location with outdoor seating and milkshakes served in the old school metal cups topped it off. They also take barter card which is great as not a lot of places in whangamata do, would recommend to anyone wanting a great fresh burger at any time of the day!!!

Visited January 2013

Auckland, New Zealand
“Summer Burgers at Whangamata”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Yay! I'm vegan and gluten intolerant, so I had 3 burgers to pick from! We had a large order, so we phoned ahead and ordered off the internet. We had passed by the shop in the morning but they had run out of paper menus. We ordered take-out rather than trying to seat 14 people, and phoned ahead to order without problems. My burger was a little disappointing, I ordered a vegan vibe burger and it came with aioli (without me asking for it when the menu said it was optional, I thought that meant opting in not opting out), no avocado and no relish, so it was rather dry. I scraped the aioli off, and added tomato relish from home. If I'm paying $12+ for a burger I expect it to be pretty darned good, and it wasn't. The rest of the diners said their burgers were okay, and on par with Burger Fuel. I'd choose Burger Fuel any day.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Delish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Centrally located in the main street, we went there based on TA reviews and were not disappointed. A good menu to suit our varied tastes, excellent chips and well priced. A must-eat locale.

Visited January 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Good burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We often visit Soul Burger when we are in Whagamata, the kids love the burgers and the atmosphere, always a treat

Visited December 2012
Papamoa, New Zealand
“burgers with soul”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

great burgers, but on the spring Saturday evening it was so busy they were running out of things and forgetting my fries. Will return though.

• Visited September 2012