Once we arrived in Provo, we were swept away in a cab and arrived at the marina where the Meridian Club staff greeted us and offered us some rum punch. The other couples on the boat were so genuine and friendly. We arrived on Pine Cay and were driven in a golf cart to The Meridian Club. The island is quiet and serene. Beverly greeted us with a wonderful lunch and drinks. After a little socializing we were escorted to our beach room, which was immaculate. Once you settle in, you never want to leave. The staff, accommodations, and food are amazing. You truly feel like family. I, like many others, feel privileged to have found such a secret hideaway. I feel like keeping it secret, but this place deserves recognition. Thank you Raymond for the wonderful snorkeling trips. Thank you Floyd for the wonderful cocktails. Thank you Mark for the breakfast deliveries with a smile. Thank you Avianne for the warm welcome. Thank you Bev and Wally for wonderful accommodations. I can't wait to plan my next trip!
Nick and Sheena Draine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meridian Club is a private island hideaway resort in the Turks & Caicos islands of the Caribbean, with two miles of deserted, pristine white-sand beach (just 90 minutes by air from Miami). The property is environmentally sensitive and ideal for those seeking an unspoiled secluded retreat. Founded in 1973, the Meridian Club offers a Caribbean experience the way it was before the appearance of big hotels and condominiums, jet skis and beach umbrella communities. No crowds, no cars, no noise - a step back in time to a simpler, less hectic life. 12 beachfront/premium rooms and the Sand Dollar Cottage are set among sand dunes, sea oats and sea grapes, fronting on the beach. Some of the privately owned homes that share the island are also available for rent. Soothing trade winds ensure comfortable temperatures and low humidity year round while the surrounding waters (averaging a pleasant 75° - 80° Fahrenheit) teem with marine life. Underwater visibility often exceeds 100 feet and there are miles of coral gardens within a five minute boat ride. Ashore, Pine Cay remains a pristine natural haven, a private secluded island with vast open space and seven freshwater ponds, a perfect habitat for the abundant local fauna and flora. Winner of several awards from TripAdvisor, Andrew Harper, Caribbean Journal and Fodors honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Meridian Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Club Hotel Pine Cay
- Meridian Hotel Pine Cay
- The Meridian Club Turks And Caicos/Pine Cay