Upon our arrival to Hollywood Beach Suites it was evening, but we were still able to see what a beautiful place we had picked, even under darkness.
We entered into a screened-in porch that looks out onto the grounds, deck and turquoise waters. There were two bicycles and chairs on the porch, as well as a table and chairs just outside of the porch.
The suite is perfect for two people, and maybe 1-2 small children. The kitchen is small, but fully functional with all tools needed for cooking. Livingroom and bedroom are very nice with comfortable furniture, the bedroom is a nice size, it has a king-size bed and more than enough drawer spaces, there was plenty of room to move around. There is a washer/dryer combo in the unit that worked nicely. The bathroom is small, but definitely adequate for all of our needs.
The unit was EXTREMELY clean!! Cleaner than some of the 5-star hotels we have stayed at.
The beach is literally steps from the suite. The beaches are well maintained, and the sand is like powder! The waters are various shades of turquoise and just magnificent. For our daily walks on the beach we always encountered the same few people. One could literally walk for miles and never see another person, it's that quiet!
The grounds at the Suites are very well maintained. There were people doing various jobs almost every day during our stay, but were very quiet, and I didn't always realize that someone was working. There is a very nice stainless barbque grill on grounds that we used a few times that works great.
The property manager Alveda is just absolutely awesome. She is a native to North Turks, so she knows where everything is, and all of the local scoop. She is an extremely knowledgeable and professional lady (an also an awesome cook :)
Jane in reservations is fantastic. She emailed everything to us regarding excursions, maps of the islands, transportation options getting to North Caicos from Provo, a guest packet for the property that outlined everything, included all pertinent phone numbers, and also answered any questions that we had within 24 hours.
The island of North Caicos is not a place to go if one is looking for a large resort atmosphere and night life. It is a very laid-back place that visitors should go for quiet, privacy, and relaxation.
We have found paradise, and already are looking at when we can return early next year. I cried when I got on the plane to return to the States.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Beach Suites Turks And Caicos Hotel
- Hollywood Beach Suites Turks And Caicos Hotel North Caicos
- Hollywood Beach North Caicos
- Hollywood Beach Suites Turks And Caicos North Caicos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hollywood Beach Suites, a secluded intimate and tranquil paradise on the Island of North Caicos. Our four comfortable beachfront suites sit directly on a stunning seven-mile stretch of sparkling white, powder-soft sand and look out on brilliant sweeping turquoise waters. Complementary snorkeling, kayaking, biking, high-speed Internet connection, WIFI, iPod & iPhone music docking station. Complementary fine wine bottle. Take pleasure in inspiring sunrises and magnificent sunsets; daylight swims and moonlight strolls. Relax beachside where gentle cooling trade breezes pass under the shade of tall native Casaurina pines, or soak up the warm sunshine in the luxurious sand. Explore the underwater world of wonders on a snorkeling or scuba adventure to view the remarkable coral reef and tropical fish life. Discover the beautiful island scenery, with its lush vegetation, and tropical birds and butterflies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hollywood Beach Suites Turks and Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.