“Vue cinema cramlington” 5 of 5 stars

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Vue cinema cramlington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Excellent cinema very clean and tidy. Children well catered for with Kids club. Toilets very good condition and regularly checked. Brought back happy memories of trips to the cinema when I was young. Grandchildren love going and will obviously carry on in their adult lives.

northumberland
141 attraction reviews
“love having vue in cramlington a real treat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

have visited here quite a few times lately and really enjoyed my visits. i generally go on a tuesday night as it is cheaper. the food is good but with all cinemas expensive. the seating is comfortable and the toilets very bright and clean. look forward to my visits and really pleased we have vue in cramlington.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This was our 1st visit to Vue, and I was very impressed with the customer service, pleasant and happy staff. We watched monsters university 3d and I was very surprised at the price a total of £9.00 for one adult and 2 children and that included 3d glasses at no addition charge. The auditorium was smaller than other cinemas but this did not bother us. Toilets were spotless as was the rest of the building.

I had to travel a little further than our normal cinema but I will use this cinema in future. Great experience all round

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Long unnecessary queues on a quiet night!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

New cinema, way over priced! The queue for the tickets is the same whether you want food or not. So say a few people in front of you all want food, by the time the staff eventually serve them you can end up missing the first 5 minutes of the film! We visited through the week and the cinema was almost empty. Its a shame because this is new and it should be full. But I think due to the high prices it puts people off. The screens themelves are very small (apart from the main screen apparently, but ive never been in that one) so by the time you've queued to get your ticket on a quiet night theres still not many good seats left. We had to sit at the front at the far left and these seats were terrible. We were pleased the film was only 90 minutes long and light hearted. Next time we'll just go to odeon at the silverlink they seem to be much better organised and cheaper!

Morpeth, United Kingdom
“Happy with my visit........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went today for the first time..... Saver Tuesday. Why people complain about buying food in Cinemas is always beyond me. I would never buy sweets/food in any Cinema prices they charge are silly... Go to Frankie and Bennys for food (but thats also expensive) or Macdonalds. If your taking the family go to Poundland in Manor Walk for your sweets and coke or take your own.

Prices to see a film are higher £5.70 per person on Saver Tuesday compared with £4.40 at Silverlink (factor in cost of travel and distance) I was travelling from Amble.

The Cinema is very new would expect it to get busier once it gets known. I was very happy with my visit and would be happy to recommend it to others. Prices will always be an issue but maybe look for cheap days/times if possible to get the best value.