“Delta Force Cramlington” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Newcastle (Newelwood) is set in a stunning pine forest on historic Blagdon Estate, Northumberland. Greeting you as you enter the base camp is a huge FV432 Armoured Personnel Carrier, which is the perfect focal point for a team-photo. Delta Force Paintball Newcastle's props and game zones include a double-decker bus, massive stone pyramids, a two-storey Castle Wallenberg, a Viet Cong Village, the Afghan Fort and the Haunted Graveyard.
Morpeth, England, United Kingdom
“Delta Force Cramlington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Took my daughter and 13 of her friends to this paintballing centre for her 13th birthday party - alot of the girls were worried about it and nervous not knowing what to expect. I have to say the marshalls were great and answered all their questions putting their minds at ease. All the girls had a fabulous day and we had to drag them away at the end. All staff were friendly and helpful from the marshalls to the staff in the shop and everything was extremely well organised even though it was a very busy day. Would definately recommend to anyone.

Visited July 2012

urham
“James oldfield”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Great day out been before and always well looked afterwould recomend to my freinds

Redcar, England, United Kingdom
“Delta Force/Cramlington 09/06/12”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I was bought the paintball experience for 2 as a birthday present and went with my 13 year old son. WOW what a fantastic day out! We had never done this before so didn't know what to expect. The location was easy to find and on arrival we were greeted by friendly marshals and given a debriefing of what to expect from our day. The games we played on our visit were very well planned and organised with full supervision. In fact the day we went it was extremely muddy after heavy rain and my son's shoe came off in an extremely deep muddy patch, I wasn't around at that point to help, but a marshal kindly dug it out for him!We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and can't wait to go again.

Ashington, England, United Kingdom
“Delta Force”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We booked paintballing for my two 14 year old brothers visiting, so our party of 5 consisted of two 14 year old boys, a 19 year old boy, a 20 year old girl and a 65 year old grandma. Everyone had a brilliant day. There were a number of groups playing with us so there was a good mix of ages. The marshalls were great and explained everything clearly, and the game zones were all excellent. The party's favourite was the pyramid and the bus level. We all had a great time and can't wait to come back, it'd be a great experience for a birthday/stag do. we would all highly recommend Delta Force!

Durham, United Kingdom
“birthday at delta force”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I recently booked with delta force paintball for my boyfriends 27th birthday and the experiance was great, my partner was over the moon with his day and praised the center for its amazing game locations and spoke greatly of the 'terminator' which stalks the games as an add extra level chance to win bigger and better guns, the staff where extreamly friendly and helpful as i booked the party and i would highly recommend delta force :)

Visited May 2012