We stayed for 2 nights at this lodge. We were in room 13, which at night was too warm even with the window wide open. It was very quiet. Facilities in the room were good. The bathroom needed upgrading but nothing to complain about. The restaurant was poor for an evening meal, so if we were to stay again then we would eat elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Snowy Owl Innkeepers Hotel Cramlington
- Snowy Owl Innkeepers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland is one of the most beautiful parts of the country and Innkeeper's Lodge Cramlington, just nine miles north of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, is the perfect way to make the most of it.With its roots in the 1600s, this converted farmhouse is as historic as it is cosy, providing budget accommodation ideal for exploring the Northumberland coast, Newcastle's fantastic shopping, Morpeth or Plessey Woods Country Park.Handy for weekend breaks, you'll find the lodge in the pretty little town of Cramlington, which is surrounded by a rich landscape of impressive castles, unspoilt beaches, rugged moorland and friendly villages full of charming shops and pubs.Book one of its 18 comfy en-suite rooms and you'll be right next door to the pub, the perfect spot for a pint of cask ale or a fireside treat of freshly cooked, seasonally inspired food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Cramlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.