This hotel was our last stop on car tour in Andalusia. We wished some peacufull, well equiped apartments close to sea with nice views and easy car access.
The apartments are situated on hill slope, and consist of 7 blocks, each of them having several entrances and 3-4 levels. Each block has own underground parking space with elevator to access directly you floor.Having in consideration amount of steps and hills, it's almost necessity to use elevators when you carying your baggage.
We have been living in block no.7 - most distantly located uphill. To reach car parking, you need to pass through underground parking of block 5 - it basically consists of 2 very sharp and steep turns, which might me a challenge for less experencied driver - as evidence we see a lot of signs of it :)
Our 4person with "partial see view" apatments consisted of 2 bedrooms and living room, 2 bathrooms, well equiped kitchen and covered balcony. We noticed that some balconies didn't have anything "on top", and we really enjoyed it second night, when it was heavy raining, but we could still sit outside. There were also wooden table chairs and 2 cots on the balcony.
As I readed in some comments, there was no any soap or stmh., so we borrowed few small bottles from our previous hotel toiletry package - it was fine.
Basically as I understood, all apartments facing bigger or smaller "sea view", and morning sunrise is a very nice experience...
Apartments are situated almost between Nerja and Torrox Costa and there are few beach bars within short walking distance - some of them there were working in the end of October. Otherwise to reach some other places you need a car.
Apartment complex also have 2 pools, gradually sloping ( one up to 3m ) - one is located more "downhill", while another is uphill.
Positive: very peacefull place; well equiped rooms with great views; enough space for bigger families or friend groups
Negative: no toiletries ( you need to have own ); a bit complicated parking entrance - at least for unexperienced drivers
- Also Known As:
- At Fuerte Calaceite Hotel
- At Fuerte Calaceite Hotel Torrox
- Hotel Fuerte Calaceite Torrox, Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Fuerte Calaceite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.