“Superb Food, Place and Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood, Tapas
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Lisbon, Portugal
“Superb Food, Place and Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This place must be on your " Mandatory places to visit ". The staff were very pleasant and the place is Unique.It´s amazing drink a beer on the sand ...But its forbiden to leave this place without eat " Prego no Caco ".... forget everything and enjoy a 6****** meal. To repeat in comming weeks.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Soberb sunset and a excellent dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Tapas. wine and sunset lovers. This was a great experience. LUIS Mendes (the owner ) knows the best that Portugal as to offer. The beach is amazing the food is excellent Best regards Luis and all the best for you. Amanda

London
“Excellent location, very accommodating hosts, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Took 10 guys from the uk there for a very nice Sunday lunch!!

Had excellent set menu where the drinks were flowing freely and excellent caprinahis (?!?) which were a welcome change from beers!!

Quite difficult/hard work finding it from lisbon city centre and took us about 3 different taxis to get here but once we found it, we were well impressed with the views we ended up staying for the sunset.

Really helpful owner and pippa our waitress couldn't have been more helpful, so yes I would definitely recommend this place

Haarlem, The Netherlands
“If you are looking for a great spot and good food, go here !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Located at the beachfront with the sun setting in the sea.

The staff is super friendly and makes you feel relaxed from the moment you sit down. A simple menucard with very nice dishes and good wines. Grilled fish, steak, shrimps, salads and octopus; it's all there and of a very high standard.

We really enjoyed it and will for sure visit Unik again later this week. Well done.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Bergamo, Italy
“Very good! Well pleasant place to be”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I am at Portugal since last week and I lleave today noon. I intend to know their beaches, so I found at Tripadvisor this spot, but I was little bit ansious because the last worse evaluations. But I take the risk because it seems very nice to me! Now, I'm glad I did it! It isn't a normal restaurant, it is more a beach bar with lots of salads, seafood and beach snacks and also some meals available like grilled fish and some beef. I asked for a table reservation, but they don't do it. But they do better than that! I rent my umbrella and beds, spent the whole morning on the sunshine, and when I was hungry, i asked the waiter what I want to eqt and when it was ready, they advice us to go to the terrace where we drink wine and eat shrimp, octopus salad and a delicious beef on a Madeira tradicional bread. After a very good time due to the excelent service available, we come back to our beds and we only left Unik beach at the end of the day. And we are grateful for the excelent day, and we will be back next time we come to Portugal.

• Visited June 2013