“Good pasta, but smoking is allowed” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Sao Paulo, SP
“Good pasta, but smoking is allowed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I like Napoli very must, it is the best Italian in Costa da Caparica, Pasta, Pizza and Tiramisu are excellent, however it is a smoking allowed restaurant, with for me makes it no doable any more, now that I have a small kid.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“A pure quality dining experience at a very affordable price !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Napoli is the " little gem " of Costa Caparica .A well established business , run by a very experienced and quality driven family where only perfection and customer service are the priority .
The perfect place to eat / create your own meal & relax .
Having had 15 years catering/ restaurant experience myself Napoli is a must visit !!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Amazing food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Italian restaurant with great atmosphere and huge food quality!
The service was very efficient, and employees very friendly!
Try the Rissoto Napoli or the Cury Rissoto Both divine!!!

Visited October 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Nice place for a pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We always come back to Napoli, every time we`re in Costa da Caparica.
Try the beef carpaccio as a starter ( the best I ever tasted) and then a pizza
Very nice and tasty wine (portoguese )
The staff are very friendly

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ireland
“Good but not as good as before.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We visited this restaurant twice in 2005. I really loved it then. I was looking forward to the revisit and we went and booked a table for the following night. We chose to sit indoors and I remembered it from before but felt it was a little darker, perhaps the tablecloths were brighter then, or maybe I just remember it as brighter!

The staff were good and very attentive. I liked the bucket whick arrived with little pieces of toast, bread rolls and the usual packets of Italian bread sticks. There were two nice dips as well as a glass each of muscatel.

I made a mistake in ordering my starter, I ordered a prawn cocktail based on my memory of this seven years ago! Then the prawns were warm and juicy with very little cocktail sauce, now the prawns were in their shells (half shelled) and there were about four of them in masses of sauce. My partner had a lovely bruschetta which was enormous. For main course I ordered a curry risotto which was ok not great....again the prawns in the disth were half shelled. The other main course was a lasagne which was "fine". We also had a dessert, an average tiramisu - very cakey, and a lovely chocolate mousse which was very moreish!!

The attention of the staff is excellent and the food, while good is quite average. There are lovely touches in the service. I was presented with a white carnation on leaving and it is not expensive. The meal for two of us with a bottle of wine was around €40.

• Visited August 2012