We have stayed here from 21 January for 6 days.
I have never experienced something like this.
1. Reception and service - hotel is running by unprofessional staff with barely any manners.
2. Rooms - this is a joke, I'm 1.76 m tall and I could not fit in their beds. Pillows are easly comparable to sleeping on the kerb or some sort of concrete block. Apartment if we can call it like this is a joke. Main bed was hidden in the wardrobe and when setup you cannot move around at all. We were forced to sleep on double decker bed designed for kids and located in the hall in front of the toilet - shocking experience.
2. Towels - they don't change them even if you stay for 2 weeks.
3. They do not supply toilet roll. We have paid 530 euros per week and we do not get even toilet roll. This is just laughable.
4. All dishes, forks and spoons are counted before you leave - read 1*.
5. Restaurant - avoid at all cost. Pizza taste like rubber shoe -don't want to say anything more just avoid.
6. Swimming pool is free but you need to buy some sort of hat for only 3 euros.
7. Internet is not free and it cost 2 euros for 30 min. Or 15 euros for 1week. Please bear in mind we paid 530 euros for one week.
I just can't even think how did they get 3*. I'm 32 years old and I have been in many places but most of the 2* hotels are better than this awfull place.
Hope I could help you to make a decision,
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Residence Aparthotel Des Alpes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Aparthotel Des Alpes Hotel Cavalese