Stayed here for 1 night before a morning flight. Good points:
- Welcoming check-in
- Spacious room
- Comfy bed, pillows and good linen with decent sized towels
- Quiet, so a good night's sleep.
Could be better:
- Some black mould around the bath side (room 225)
- Shuttle bus stops running to the hotel from the airport at 22:00, so no good for late flights
- Shuttle bus is 6 euro/person/way - not cheap.
-NO plug for the bath. A water saving device to force you to use the shower? Hopeless when I wanted a soothing bath after a long flight. The little things really do matter.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Otel and Venere so you can book your Leonardo da Vinci Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Courtyard Hotel Rome Airport
- Courtyard Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Courtyard
- Leonardo Da Vinci Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino