After 10 days and 5 different Italian hotels it was like being welcomed home to step into a Marriot. This was my second stay. On my first trip the rate was good but they took advantage by overcharging on the extras. It appears that that problem has been fixed. We received free parking, free internet and the bar drinks were reasonably priced.
On both trips the check in procedure was crazy. Even though you booked ahead and the computer should already have all the needed info you stand there for 10 minutes while the desk clerk types. In no hotel in Italy or the USA have I seemed such a complex check in. This needs to be fixed.
The room was fine and comfortable. A typical example of the chain. A coffee pot would have been nice. I did have trouble sleeping because the room was too hot. I thought that the a/c just had not been turned on for the season but my wife in the morning called the front desk and someone came immediately to fix it. The mini bar in the room was empty.
The bar was very attractive. We had dinner at the hotel and it was ok but nothing special. In a country where food and wine is such an important part of life service felt awkward. I wondered if they had just rotated in a crew from Kansas.
All, in all they have improved greatly from my first trip 4 years ago but there is still room for improvement.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Courtyard Rome Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Hotel Rome Airport
- Courtyard Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Courtyard
- Courtyard Rome Airport Fiumicino
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.