I recently stayed at this property for one night after a week's vacation in Tuscany and Venice - just a quick stopover before returning to the United States from Rome. It was not a pleasant experience. Although we confirmed and re-confirmed before arrival that only two people could stay in a room per the hotel's guidelines, upon arrival we were told that yes, three people (there were three in our party) could stay in one room. When we told them of their booking error, they refused to let us cancel the room we didn't need and charged us a no-show fee. The front-desk clerks were not particularly helpful. Our room keycards repeatedly did not work. Our bathroom sink sprayed water everywhere. The water pressure in the shower was so low that washing my hair was a near-impossibility. Construction was ongoing and loud outside the hotel, even in the evening hours. In light of all these issues, the amount of money we were charged for our room was absolutely ridiculous. In addition, despite repeated phone calls attempting to have my Marriott Rewards account credited for the stay, I never received any points. Allegedly this hotel is under new management since January 2013, but as of April of this year it does not appear to have improved the situation much. I was very disappointed in my stay and would not choose to stay at this property again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Courtyard Rome Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Hotel Rome Airport
- Courtyard Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Courtyard
- Courtyard Rome Airport Fiumicino
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.