The only decent thing about this place is the restaurant @ the corner! We stayed 1 night, our last in Rome. difficult to find shuttle stop, quite long walk from terminal (no fun w/bags & kids). When booked, did not understand shuttle would be 5E pp each way ( an extra 40E for our family). Website & reviews mention shuttle but not terribly clear that it is not included. True, email received did mention shuttle $$, but only AFTER I had done nonrefundable booking. I was quoted 15E for us 4, but driver demanded 20E (no lower price for small kids?). Outrageous that shuttle not free as it's a 5" ride at most.
unfriendly staff @ arrival. Creepy dark bunker like room w/ weird prison style doors. You will immediately want to get out of room, but not really anywhere to go. Not terribly clean ( our room came w/Moldy half eaten apple...nice).
Unfortunately, unlike most bunkers this place was horribly noisy!!! We had a 5AM flight & tried to go to sleep @10pm. Even kids (exhausted as they were) unable to sleep until 1AM. A group of Americans was cArrying on inside gated yard, moving cars in & out & slamming the prison like gates. Front desk totally unhelpul when we called.
Breakfast? ha. Though 4 of us, only 2 packets of horrible dried toast & 1 shriveled kiwi. The receptionist made big deal of giving us these "extras" b/c I complained about shuttle price discrepancy. Very weird.
Perhaps because We had such fabulous accommodations our entire time in Italy, this place came as bigger shock (especially to wallet). Are choices near Fiumicino really so bad that folks rate this place high?
- Also Known As:
- Euro House Rome Airport Hotel
- Euro House Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Euro House Rome Airport Fiumicino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Fiumicino, 3 star hotel Euro House Rome Airport boasts a privileged position within minutes to the Leonardo da Vinci airport, the Nuova Fiera di Roma Fair Centre, the Parco Leonardo Shopping Mall, to the sea and to the ancient town of Ostia Antica, the harbour of ancient Rome renowned for its archaeological sites, ancient buildings and magnificent frescoes.This modern and comfortable hotel in Fiumicino is for these reasons the ideal base both for business travellers and tourists alike, furthermore thanks to the hotel's shuttle service guests will have the opportunity to comfortably reach the airport or the shopping centre.Euro House Rome Airport Hotel offers a warm and relaxing atmosphere as well as all the modern comforts you may need for a memorable stay. Hotel's facilities include a breakfast room, wireless Internet access and an Internet Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Euro House Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.