I had booked at the Euro House Inn but in error I showed up at the Euro House suites. The staff were charming and helpful, they took my reservation anyway ( at the same price)and asked me if I was Okay with staying in the attic. I was. It was a delightful room ( suite) up in the top of the hotel. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was great. The staff were excellent, very helpful and very pleasant. I took the airport shuttle and also the car into Rome which was very convenient. I liked being picked up pretty much at my convenience. All the staff I met were english speaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Fiumicino, 3 star hotel Euro House Rome Airport boasts a privileged position within minutes to the Leonardo da Vinci airport, the Nuova Fiera di Roma Fair Centre, the Parco Leonardo Shopping Mall, to the sea and to the ancient town of Ostia Antica, the harbour of ancient Rome renowned for its archaeological sites, ancient buildings and magnificent frescoes.This modern and comfortable hotel in Fiumicino is for these reasons the ideal base both for business travellers and tourists alike, furthermore thanks to the hotel's shuttle service guests will have the opportunity to comfortably reach the airport or the shopping centre.Euro House Rome Airport Hotel offers a warm and relaxing atmosphere as well as all the modern comforts you may need for a memorable stay. Hotel's facilities include a breakfast room, wireless Internet access and an Internet Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Euro House Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro House Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Euro House Rome Airport Fiumicino