We stayed here on a layover from Athens before our return to Canada. It's a bit of a hike from inside the airport especially if you have a fair amount of luggage (then add a 1yr old) but it's easier than catching a cab downtown and returning the next morning.
Our room was great with a King size bed and a cot for our daughter and still room for her to run around. Only draw back was that the minibar didn't keep items closed and so I couldn't put her bottle of milk in there but nothing that a bucket of ice couldn't fix.
Front staff were great they even agreed to put the ice pack for the milk into their freezer overnight so that it was ready to keep her milk cold for the long flight home.
The shuttle downtown was easy to get but remember it's about a 30min ride so pick your schedule time you want to take the shuttle accordingly. I suggest that you show up about 10mins early as the bus fills up quickly and its first come first serve.
All in all it was a good hotel and we'd stay there again for the one night to catch our flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino