We checked in here the day before our return flight. Arrived by bus from the city and the hotel was within walking distance to the terminal. The lobby was spacious and we were instantly greeted by the front desk staff. It felt quite welcoming, quite different what we experienced at other high ranked properties in town. Check in was painless, received an upgrade to the Club floor. Spacious room, after the downtown experience this felt like a mansion. Windows cannot be opened, my only complaint, since I really like fresh air for sleeping and I am not at all bothered by aircraft noise. The large windows gave us a nice view. The lounge was great with a nice selection of soft drinks, snacks and cakes. In the evening there was a much larger food selection including salads and beer and wine were available. We enjoyed the free Internet. Our rate included breakfast and that was one the best we ever had at a hotel. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus service to the city and departures are quite frequent with the last bus returning to the hotel at around 11 p.m. If we ever return to Rome, we will make this hotel our base. It is truly fantastic. You will not find a friendlier, more responsive staff than at the Rome Airport Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino