We probably stay in this hotel about five times a year. It's a fantastic option for when you have an early morning flight out of FCO as it's connected to the airport and you can walk right from the hotel into the terminal. The rooms are very comfortable, quiet, and a decent size with nice plush beds and pillows. Nice shower and bathroom as well.
Some of the hallways smell of smoke even if you request a non smoking room since some floors have a mix of smoking and non-smoking rooms. I always request a room on a non-smoking floor and there is no smoke smell. The breakfast selection is huge and was very good... we've only had it once because it was included in the room rate. The staff has always been friendly and helpful.
My one big complaint with this hotel is that the price for the internet is outrageous. There is no reason to have the price that high (22 EUR) when the prices for the hotel are already a little expensive. To me it's just taking advantage of people. Otherwise I would give the hotel 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino