I was traveling with my grown son and we chose the Hilton Rome Airport because we had very early flights the next morning. We stayed the evening of December 23rd. I have been a Hilton Silver Honors member for several years so I am very familiar with the brand.
The check in lady was very kind and helpful and she helped us with information about the hotel, the access via the walkway to the Airport terminal, the shuttle, etc.
A nice desk staff helped us with boarding passes.
We stayed in a room on the 3rd floor - the pros were:
the room was clean, the bed sheets were clean and the bathroom was sufficient, it also had a nice television (we did not use because we saw that it was 22 Euro charge), also a nice tea kettle.
The restaurant and food were amazing! We had pizza and pasta with a nice salad - it was great. The staff were so wonderful!
the cons were:
there were no washcloths in the bathroom, the shower head was very crystalized with lime deposits (I did not take a shower but a quick bath instead), as a personal choice, I like a carpeted floor in a hotel room. The hard floors were cold as it was December.
In closing, we would definitely stay here again - also, I had a flight back to US early and it was great to have the shuttle available at 5 a.m. The shuttle driver was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino