we ended up staying here after we last minute bolted from our prior hotel in Fiumicino. We had booked the Best Western, but felt unsafe in that neighborhood and our room smelled bad and the hotel was empty. As we were taking back our rental car, we spotted the Hilton. It is definitely pricey, but at that moment was worth it. Great bar/restaurant area. The most comfortable beds! Decent food at the restaurant, but nothing like the small local restaurants throughout Italy.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented Hotel located 1/2 km from Leonardo Da Vinci, Fiumcino Airport & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.