My boyfriend and I wanted a value break away for the bank holiday and sure did we get it in milford. I purchased the voucher on pigs back which entitled us to two nights b n b and a 2course evening dinner each. The food was delicious and the staff were so friendly and welcoming. The hotel itself is about 20-25 minutes outside letterkenny and is situated in the picturesque countryside. The receptionist kindly told us of Finand Head which is about 40mins from the hotel and is absolutely gorgeous set in the rural isolated landscape at the top of donegal and a has lighthouse for many picture opportunities. The rooms were so clean and spacious and the shower was very powerful. I would Really recommend this small, cosy, warm, clean, friendly hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter what the occasion, weddings, special parties or just a steal away romantic weekend, the Milford Inn is a special place just for you. From bars to bedrooms, food to fun, the Milford Inn will spoil you, pamper you and remind you of the real meaning of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Milford Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Milford Hotel Milford
- Milford Hotel Donegal
- Milford Inn Hotel Ireland - County Donegal