This hotel was very clean and staff very welcoming, though our room was directly opposite the pool bar which could be very noisy at night. So would most probably go back but would either ask for another room or better still take some ear plugs if you want to get any sleep! Really liked Polichrono though and weather was fantastic.Plenty of choice with restaurants and good bakers for bread & pastries.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Apartments Royal
- The Kostas Hotel Polichrono
- Kostas Hotel Polichrono
- Royal Hotel Polichrono, Greece - Halkidiki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like your home... and more!In a beautiful village of Chalkidiki in Polychrono, the peninsula of Kassandra, awaits a modern complex three-star hotel to offer a very relaxing and beautiful moments. The Hotel Royal - Apartments combines natural beauty, located between green hills and close to the turquoise waters of the Gulf Toroneos, with all the amenities a traveler wishes for a memorable vacation. If you wish to swim in the crystal clear turquoise sea of the region, the distance to the beach is not more than 3 minutes. If you want to stroll or shop, the village center is just 2 minutes from the hotel. The Hotel Royal - Apartments is the ideal destination for family vacations and promises to provide you with everything you have in your home and ... much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.