I didn't stay here this trip. The rooms look nice and I will try to stay here in the future; however, I will avoid the following:
- The sushi was disgusting. Most of the fish seemed past it's prime
- I had the worst mai tai of my life here. It was almost pure lemon juice and gave me a ridiculous stomach ache
- The pedicure staff is friendly. The actual pedicure is overpriced and average in quality. I don't like their nail polish.
- The yoga was nothing special. I will probably stick with the Yoga House next trip, but avoid the guy teacher. The woman teacher at the Yoga House is great.
- Didn't get a massage, but I imagine it can't top Tica Massage, which was one of the best massages of my life
- The juice guy Andrew is wonderful: very friendly, made us fresh juice mixes off normal hours, and the juice was delicious
If I board here, I'll write a review on the rooms. I'll be sure to go somewhere else though for yoga, pedicures, and massage (stay with TIico Massage)
I wish I didn't have to choose whether I recommend this place to a friend. I guess I'll say 'yes' since I'm hoping to try out the rooms next visit. Who knows, maybe by my next visit the items I didn't like above will have improved!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harmony Hotel is the perfect combination of low-key luxury, nature, wellness and sustainability. Situated on Guiones Beach in Nosara, Costa Rica, a spot well renowned for its beautiful surroundings and impressive surf, this is an excellent place to unwind, relax and get in tune with your natural rhythm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith and Jetsetter so you can book your Harmony Hotel Nosara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.