“Waited too long” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Ennis, Ireland
“Waited too long”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Unfortunately, when we ate here it was too busy. Great for ambience but the wait time was far too long and when the food came my calamari was cold. The pizza was good and the vibe was great. My daughter did not like her pasta. The one man band was entertaining and the waiter was nice but we had to wait and wait and wait.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Nosara, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza, Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I cannot say enough about the only Italian Restaurant in Nosara. Maybe there are more but they don't taste like this. Pizza crust is perfect and the Greek Pizza is my favorite!

Visited October 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Try the chicken Alfredo pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Sounds a little weird but is darn good! The staff are very welcoming and we have tried it three times during our visit. It has always been very good!

Visited November 2012
San Diego, California
“Great pizza, salads, and carpaccio.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The pizzas are thin crust and delicious. We always have to get the carpaccio appetizer. It is our favorite restaurant in the area. Sometimes they have $10 pizza night which is wonderful deal. The food takes a little time to arrive but it's always worth the wait.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza for $10”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Started my dinner with the best focaccia I have ever tried! The dough was just right and perfectly cooked! The savory rosemary olive oil garlic and avocado topping was very abundant! Then came my shrimp pizza which I have mixed feelings about. It was very tastey with the right amount of cheese and good sized shrimp. It tasted great but I think I had a bad shrimp I guess that's the risk of seafood but make sure it's fresh! Then came pepperoni garlic pineapple pizza which was an amazing combination! I loved the thin crust and the tomatoe sauce was great! Everything seemed fresh so maybe it was the water that upset my stomach.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere