“Pizza, Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Nosara, Costa Rica
“Pizza, Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I cannot say enough about the only Italian Restaurant in Nosara. Maybe there are more but they don't taste like this. Pizza crust is perfect and the Greek Pizza is my favorite!

Visited October 2012

86% Recommend
Edmonton, Canada
“Try the chicken Alfredo pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Sounds a little weird but is darn good! The staff are very welcoming and we have tried it three times during our visit. It has always been very good!

Visited November 2012
San Diego, California
“Great pizza, salads, and carpaccio.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The pizzas are thin crust and delicious. We always have to get the carpaccio appetizer. It is our favorite restaurant in the area. Sometimes they have $10 pizza night which is wonderful deal. The food takes a little time to arrive but it's always worth the wait.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great pizza for $10”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Started my dinner with the best focaccia I have ever tried! The dough was just right and perfectly cooked! The savory rosemary olive oil garlic and avocado topping was very abundant! Then came my shrimp pizza which I have mixed feelings about. It was very tastey with the right amount of cheese and good sized shrimp. It tasted great but I think I had a bad shrimp I guess that's the risk of seafood but make sure it's fresh! Then came pepperoni garlic pineapple pizza which was an amazing combination! I loved the thin crust and the tomatoe sauce was great! Everything seemed fresh so maybe it was the water that upset my stomach.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A Hidden Jem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This restaurant is not located directly with all of the other local beach restaurants but do not miss it! My boyfriend raved and raved about their cerviche and I can not say enough about how great the pizza was. It was thin crust and better than most pizza I have had in the U.S. including NYC! The tables were beautiful and they have live entertainment on some nights! We loved the local singer they had one night!

Visited September 2012