“Great pizza for $10” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
“Great pizza for $10”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Started my dinner with the best focaccia I have ever tried! The dough was just right and perfectly cooked! The savory rosemary olive oil garlic and avocado topping was very abundant! Then came my shrimp pizza which I have mixed feelings about. It was very tastey with the right amount of cheese and good sized shrimp. It tasted great but I think I had a bad shrimp I guess that's the risk of seafood but make sure it's fresh! Then came pepperoni garlic pineapple pizza which was an amazing combination! I loved the thin crust and the tomatoe sauce was great! Everything seemed fresh so maybe it was the water that upset my stomach.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“A Hidden Jem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This restaurant is not located directly with all of the other local beach restaurants but do not miss it! My boyfriend raved and raved about their cerviche and I can not say enough about how great the pizza was. It was thin crust and better than most pizza I have had in the U.S. including NYC! The tables were beautiful and they have live entertainment on some nights! We loved the local singer they had one night!

Visited September 2012
Jackson, Wyoming
“Not the fastest but GREAT pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Make sure you have some time to get your dinner, but this place is really good. Try the tuna carpaccio, it's divine. My kids say it's the best pizza they have EVER had.

Visited December 2011
Merritt Island
“Pizza to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Dee-lish thin crust pizza. We had the pesto di basilico and it had an outstanding combination of mozzarella, pesto, basil, tomato and parmsian. The crust was thin and crispy, with a perfect crunch. Everything on the menu sounded outstanding and all the food that went out to other tables looked great! We will go back!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best pizza this side of the Atlantic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Who would have thought that you would find the best little pizza joint in a beach city of Nosara, CR. Il Basilico served me the most delicious, tasteful, thin crust pizza I have ever had. The flavors of mozzarella, homemade doe and sauce, and pepperoni made my pizza most enjoyable. The food was phenomenal. The atmosphere was a little dead but I credit that to the rainy evening where most people wouldn't want to travel and the slowest night of the week, Sunday.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere