“Great lunch!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rosi's Soda Tica

Rosi's Soda Tica
160 Road, Nosara, at main intersection | beside Economy Renta a Car, Nosara, Costa Rica
2682-0728
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Orange Park, Florida
“Great lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stopped by for lunch. Really good food for a good value in Playa Guiones. All the locals suggested Rosi's and it didn't disappoint. Only thing I was bummed about was not being able to try her breakfasts.

Visited July 2013

Wisconsin
“Great food in a cute location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

They make the most delicious casados and smoothies among other things. A lot of local people stopped for take out which is always a good sign. The frijoles negroes were so flavorful.

Visited June 2013
Jupiter, FL
“Huevos Rancheros!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We loved the huevos rancheros!! Just beware that the coffee is sold by the cup...there is no free refills. (the cups are small, too!) But excellent breakfast choices!

Visited July 2013
Westfield, New Jersey
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Rosi's is one of those tiny little gems you could easily miss. Don't.

My husband and I stopped in a for a quick lunch our first day - and we quickly discovered that we could delight our tastebuds for under $6. The fish casados are AWESOME. And, of course, there's something about having it all cooked and served up by Rosi herself - like having your very own Tico abuela.

We've been back for breakfast... and smoothies. Again, yum.

We're here for a while, and I hear there are many good places to eat, but I've also been seeing the prices around here and would rather spend my budget on surf lessons and yoga classes than fancy meals. So, while I'm sure I'll splurge a bit just to sample everything this place has to offer, Rosi's is definitely going to be one of my regular spots.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Yum! Loved this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Six of us (3 generations) ate here and we wee all very happy. Delicious fruit/water/ice drinks. Also iced tea as I've never had it -- in a blender with ice -- like an iced tea icee -- try it! I ordered the vegetarian lunch and ate every srap of it. We were all happy.

Visited June 2013